Ocean Lava Poland Training Camp
Calpe, Spain| March 12-23, 2019
We do speak English! So, don’t worry! You won’t be left alone among a bunch of crazy Poles! 😉 On the contrary, we’re very open and happily welcome participants from any country. But of course, if you’re afraid, you may come together with a group of your own friends or family (also those who do not train themselves: we have accompanying person’s pacakges as well).
4-PERSON APARTMENTS (AP4):
The price for 1 person includes:
- accommodation in an apartment of your choice (their description is available in a previous tab – 'Prices’)
- rent of a full-carbon road bike for the whole Camp (technical service and fit included);
- transfers from/to the Alicante airport (on given days/time – designated as the offical start/end dates; individual transfers can be arranged on request);
- possibility to participate in 3 swimming trainings on a sports pool (main focus on swimming technique);
- coaching during the Camp for different fitness levels and your planned distances;
- detailed printed guide on cycling routes in the region;
- travel insurance;
- Appetiteforsports VIP Card with discounts for local restaurants, bars, etc.
Additionally, our athletes can take part in tests of equipment or sports food that we typically organize in Calpe together with our partners.
Supplements for non-standard elements
|Non-training person1 in AP4||EUR 230|
|AP4 for 3 persons (fully paying)||EUR 135|
|AP4 for 2 persons (fully paying)||EUR 270|
|5th (training) person in AP4 (purchased by a group of 4)||EUR 299|
|5th (non-training) person in AP4 (purchased by a group of 4)||EUR 85|
|3rd (training) person in AP2||EUR 299|
|3rd (non-training) person in AP2||EUR 85|
|supplement for a baby (0-2 yo)||EUR 35|
|supplement for a child (2-12 yo)||EUR 85|
|supplement for a higher class bike (with disc brakes||EUR 382|
- AP2 – 2-person apartment: with w single bedroom (with a double bed), a bathroom and a living room (with a sofa which can be also used for sleeping); it may comfortably sleep 2 persons (on the double bed or on the bed and sofa) or 3 persons (e.g. parents with a child)
- AP4 – 4-person apartment: with two bedrooms (one with a double bed and a private bathroom, and the other with two single beds), kitchen, nathroom and a living room (with a sofa); it can comfortably sleep 4 persons (2 on the double bed, 2 on single beds) or, in a budget option, 5 persons (one in the living room)
If you’re a member of the Ocean Lava Triathlon Poland programme 'Get Ready for 2019′, you may apply for a special discount available for the Programme’s members. Just mention that in the 'Additional information’ field while making your reservation. If you would like to join the Programme, please check all the details on the Ocean Lava Triathlon Poland website: triathlonpoland.com.
Tri-Space Training Camp:
- 11 days of effective training aligned to your fitness level and needs
- professional coaching and training plan for the camp prepared by one of the best Polish trainers
- friendly atmosphere
- accommodation in comfort, fully equipped apartments
- rent of full-carbon high class road bikes included
- possibility of coming with accompanying persons (also – non-training)
What is Calpe and Costa Blanca?
- Calpe is the winter capital of the European cycling – due to the warm weather and the quality and diversity of cycling routes in the region, both professionals (World Tour teams) and amateurs come there to train in winter/spring months
- even in December temperatures normally are in the range of 15-25 degrees
- longer days let you enjoy sun and have more time for training
- diersified cycling routes let realize all kinds of training – from TT, to group rides, to endurance and strength on long uphills
- good road quality and exceptional drivers’ culture (towards cyclists, of course) make the training safe and stressless
- picturesque views, mountains next to the sea, blossoming orange and almond orchards, sandy beaches
- … and a lot more! 🙂
If you’re interested in participating in the Training Camp, please fill in the reservation form below. We’ll contact you immediately to discuss all the details and prepare travel documents.
Jak wygląda proces rezerwacji i zakupu obozu?
STEP 1: you fill in and send the reservation form (below)
STEP 2: we contact you by email or phone, so as to discuss all the details and answer potential questions
STEP 3: we send you (by email) a contract prepared for you
STEP 4: you don’t have to sign the contract nor send it anywhere! it’s enough that you transfer the 30% pre-payment (preferably within 24 hours) which is equivalent to your accepting the contract and its coming into force
STEP 5: at this moment you should book your flights to/from Alicante (there’s a lot of cheap airlines flying there)
STEP 6: until a date determined in the contract you should have paid the remaining 70% of the price
KROK 7: going to Spain!!! 🙂
To confirm the reservation a payment of 30% of the price is necessary. The remaining amount should be paid by Jan. 31, 2019 at latest.