Altea Triathlon Camp
Altea, Spain| March 23 – April 2, 2019
PRICES (for 10 days):
The price for 1 training person includes:
- accommodation in a double room at Cap Negret **** Hotel in Altea
- Half Board (HB) alimentation (breakfast + buffet dinner; based on healthy products, aligned to athletes’ needs)
- 3 swim trainings on a 25 m sports pool (main focus on swim technique + video analysis);
- 6 run trainings (intensity and disntance aligned to individual level; run technique analysis possible);
- 9 bike trainings (division into groups of different level; each group guided by a coach);
- theory and practice of supplementary and strength training in triathlon (including gym training)
- participation in 3 thematic workshops (topics include: power-based bike training, diet in endurance sports);
- Camp preparation programme (before the Camp; if you need it);
- Alicante airport transfers (on specified start/end dates/hours);
- detailed printed / electronic guide on cycling routes in the region;
- at the hotel: WiFi access, gym, bike storage, workshop, pressure wash, washing machine and dryer
- travel insurance;
- Appetiteforsports VIP Card with discounts for local restaurants, bars, etc.
Additionally, participants have a possibility (additional charge):
- to rent a high class road bike for the whole camp duration – which can be a much more comfortable (and often also – less expensive) option, compared to bringing one’s own bicycle;
- to use massage or physio services.
Triathlon Camp Altea:
- 10 days of effective training aligned to your fitness level and needs
- professional coaching and training plan for the camp (and a preparation programme, if you need it)
- coaches available all the time during the camp (also for individual consultations)
- analysis of your swimming and running technique (we use video), followed by recommendations on possible improvements
- comfort accommodation in a 4-star Cap Negret Hotel
- Half Board standard included (breakfasts + dinners), with abundant menu adequate for athletes
- pro-bike hotel service package (including bike storage, pressure wash, workshop, washing and drying machines)
- possibility to come with accompanying persons (also non-training)
- possibility to rent a high-end road bike at a good price (if you don’t want to bring your own bike)
- possibility to use massage and physiotherapy services (additionally paid)
- located (similarly to Calpe) at Spanish Costa Blanca, which is – mainly due to its weather (15-25 degrees in March) and dream cycling routes – a favourite destination for many professional teams and thousands of amateurs
- less crowdy than the 'fashionable’ Calpe, with a beautiful old town and promenade
- better access (than from Calpe) to numerous cycling routes and mountain passes, including many of those, where Vuelta a España stages used to be held
- great running routes of different types (from track to trail)
- good roads and drivers respecting cyclists allow for a safe and stressless training
- longer days, more sun and more time to spend on your bike!
- unforgettable views, sea and mountains next to each other, blossoming orange and almond orchards, sandy beach
If you’re interested in participation in our training camp, please fill in the form below. We’ll contact you immediately to discuss all the details and prepare travel documents.
How does the reservation process look like?
STEP 1: you fill in and send the reservation form (below)
STEP 2: we contact you by email or phone, so as to discuss all the details and answer potential questions
STEP 3: we send you (by email) a contract prepared for you
STEP 4: you don’t have to sign the contract nor send it anywhere! it’s enough that you transfer the 30% pre-payment (preferably within 24 hours) which is equivalent to your accepting the contract and its coming into force
STEP 5: at this moment you should book your flights to/from Alicante (there’s a lot of cheap airlines flying there)
STEP 6: until a date determined in the contract you should have paid the remaining 70% of the price
KROK 7: going to Spain!!! 🙂
To confirm the reservation a payment of 30% of the price is necessary. The remaining amount should be paid by Jan. 31, 2019 at latest.